Tuesday, January 09, 2007

First day ~~~

Yesterday was my year 1 semester 1 started....
Maybe you guy will wondering why i din blog yesterday since i am blogging about yesterday stuff.....
The fact is i did blog but the stupid connection was just sunddenly failed and i haven't finished blogging!!!!
So now i am try to re-write what have i blogged yesterday....
Well, the first lecture i attended is English For Mass Communication.
Since i started my english class for the first day, so i would blog this in english....
Yes, i know i know. My english is bad and i keep typed short form while i am blogging.....But please be patient with Miss Kai Sing....
I will try my best for you guys out there to understand what am i blogging here....

I finished my class early today because i only have one lecture-->Bahasa Melayu from 8a.m. to 9a.m.
The good news is we were told that we can exempt this subject if we got a credit for BM in SPM......heheheheh~~~
So i didn't pay much attention during the class.....

By the way, Charlene told me that our birthday will fall on Chap Goh Mei~~~
Since i am turning 21 this year, i hope my parents will give me a SUPER BIG ANG POW.......

No comments: